Las Oficinas: Avenida Guadalupe Business Network
Constructed in 2004 at 1313 Guadalupe Street, Las Oficinas is a high quality two-story medical and office building currently home to Campos Family Dentistry, Gonzaba Medical Group, the American Indians of Texas, San Antonio Independent School District (Margarita Huantes Adult Learning Center Administrative Office), and the headquarters for Avenida Guadalupe Association (including HUD 202 senior housing sponsor affiliates AGD, Inc. and AGZSH, Inc.) inside a 17,000 sq. ft. building situated in the heart of the Westside. Currently no vacancies exist.
Las Oficinas (Elvira M. Cisneros Medical Bldg.) features:
- Spaces from 900 – 2,700 sq. ft.
- Free security monitored parking lot
- Prime location in the Guadalupe business corridor
- Membership in the Avenida Guadalupe Business Network
- Office equipped with common area alarm system
- Close proximity to downtown
- Spaces available at affordable rates.