El Parian: Avenida Guadalupe Business Network
Constructed in 1991 with funding support from the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, City of San Antonio and seed funding from the Levi Strauss Foundation, the El Parian Business Center is located at 1410 Guadalupe Street. Over the years, El Parian has served as a launch pad for many small businesses and as a home base for community service institutions including the Girls Scouts of America, Community First Health Plans, and the American Indians of Texas (AIT).
El Parian is perfect for any non-profit service organization or small business seeking to locate in the heart of the Westside community. Flexible spaces range from approximately 300 sq. ft. to as much as 6,000 sq. ft.
El Parian Business Center features:
- Free parking
- Prime location in the Avenida Guadalupe business corridor
- Membership in the El Parian: Avenida Guadalupe Business Network
- Shared location with over 8 other businesses including: The Office of Precinct II County Commissioner Justin Rodriguez, Academia America (Immigration Services), Community First Health Plans, Big Homie (Street Mentoring), Boy With A Ball (Youth Mentoring), the American Indians of Texas Community Service Center, Gerardo Flores Planning and Design Consultant and more
- Common area equipped with alarm system
- Close proximity to downtown
- Spaces available at affordable rent rates.